How to Apply
All applicants must be 18 years of age.
Your application is assessed in two ways: academic ability and handicap. Currently the handicap limit is 5 or less for men and 8 or less for women.
All students must meet the British Universities and Colleges Application System (UCAS) points requirements. These are:
FdSC Tournament Golf - 60 points
BSc Tournament Golf - 80 points
BA International Business Management - 104 points
For general questions and assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you apply please read all provided information about your chosen programme on this website. Applications should be made through UCAS - full details on applying for UK Higher Education can be found at www.ucas.com.
Please contact us to let us know that you are making an application; we can then offer you an Open Day visit should you so wish. Application forms once completed will be forwarded by UCAS to TGC, where your application will be assessed. Our recruitment team will then contact you to discuss your golfing ability and ambitions. We want to be totally clear that you understand the scope and requirements of the programme and that you are fully committed to the task ahead. Once you are satisfied that we have something you need and we are happy that you have the ability, you will be asked for a deposit to secure your place.
The process for UK/EU applications is:
1) Fully complete UCAS application, including reference via www.ucas.com
2) UCAS will inform TGC of your application and we will acknowledge it with you
3) TGC will send you a conditional offer, which is based on your predicted Level 3 Grades
4) UK and EU applicants can then apply for funding www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
5) Applicants will be invited to attend an Open Event if you have not already done so
6) Conditional offers should be accepted in writing and a £500 deposit is payable to secure a place
7) Joining instructions are sent to all "firm" choice applicants in July
8) Unconditional offers will be sent out once Level 3 results have been verified
For more information about the process, please email email@example.com.